Thursday, March 09, 2006

Teg Teg

First I am mayk poem 4 U:

Like dust from dune of sand blowing in the wind, so does your perfume into my khashem


Then I am mayk tagg:
Four jobs I’ve had:
  • Profesionel Race Car Man
  • Trafic Conducktor
  • Tire fit man
  • Engen Mechnic
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  • The Fest And the Fureos
  • 2 Fest 2 Fureos
  • Gone in 60 Seconds
  • Haery Bottar and the Philospher Stone

Four places I’ve lived:

  • Dubayy
  • Kazakhstan
  • Krygestan
  • Baluchistan

Four TV shows I like:

  • Days of our lifes
  • Bold and the beutiful
  • Lost
  • Saved by the Bell

Four places I’ve vacationed:

  • Paris
  • New york
  • Tokyo

Four of my favorite dishes:

  • BIGMAC
  • Falafel
  • Checken Shawarama

Four sites I visit daily:

  • Google
  • Gmail
  • SecretDubai
  • Blogspot

Four Books I’ve Read This Year:

  • A Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking
  • Cognitive Development Today: Piaget and His Critics ~Peter Sutherland
  • Haery Botter and the Philospher Stone

Four bloggers I’m going to tag with this:

everyone already have teg )=

2 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

i drink bebsi and read ur blog and i love this two much :) balushi is a lucky bastard!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Arab Lady said...

wut about the women u loved in ur life....

:)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home